Use the Weekly by Crew feature to view crew member time across the entire week or by day. Optionally drill into the crew member total hours to see breakdown by cost code and time attribute, and even add or edit existing hours. This view is especially helpful for crew leads performing a final weekly review before submitting the hours to Payroll.
- Navigate to Time Allocation
- Choose Weekly By Crew from the drop-down
- Verify your Job, Crew, and Date. Optionally update as needed.
- On the weekly tab, optionally expand all to see cost code level detail for every crew member
- On the weekly tab, optionally expand a specific crew member line item to see cost code level detail for the crew member
- Click a specific date to view all time allocations on that day.
- To add hours, expand the employee you want to add hours for. Once expanded, click the "+" icon to the right of "Cost Code"
- This brings up a new row where you can set the date, Cost Code, Number of Hours, and Time Attribute (if time is not regular). Once these are filled out, press the save icon.
- You can also edit time by drilling into an existing cost code and pressing the pencil icon. Upon clicking the pencil, you can change the date, number of hours, or time attribute. Once corrected, press the Save button to save your changes.