Custom forms and workflows integrated with STRUXI.
Setup Your Formstack Account
- Navigate to https://www.formstack.com/ and log into your Formstack account.
- NOTE: If you do not already have Formstack, you will need to create an account.
- Once logged in, click Open Forms.
- Click on the Forms tab in the menu bar.
- Click Create New Folder.
- Type STRUXI into the provided text box and click Save Folder.
Get Your STRUXI Access Token
- Navigate to: https://www.formstack.com/admin/apiKey/main.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your Formstack account.
- Within the Formstack API window, click New Application.
- Fill out the provided API Application form:
- Application Name (a name that reminds you that this application is used for Struxi)
- Redirect URI (https://struxi.app/)
- Description (brief description of what the Struxi app will do)
- Logo (not required)
- Platform (Website)
- Click Create.
- Copy and paste the Access Token into an encrypted email and send it to email@example.com.
- Wait for a notification via email from Penta that they have successfully associated the Access Token to your Struxi tenant.
- You are now setup with Formstack and can proceed importing or creating your forms within the STRUXI folder by using the associated Import Form and Create buttons.
Please sign in to leave a comment.